Free Dating sex Hotel Rooms

Followers

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

India's Favourite Sex Scandal Blog

India's Favourite Sex Scandal Blog


Malav fucking college babe Samantha

Posted: 28 Dec 2011 04:50 AM PST


Hi readers! After reading hundreds of amazing sex stories, I am finally sharing my true story that happened with me during my college days. I am Malav, a 23 yr old young man living in mumbai. For my graduate college I went to one of the reputed colleges in Bangalore. Coming to the story, within few days after joining college I became popular amongst everyone and earned a reputation of outgoing, fun loving charmer.

To give a brief about myself, I am 5'8 with atheletic body (thanks to my football madness), little on the darker side but with very good features. The incident that I am going to tell you about is one of the cutest girl from our batch. Her name was samantha. 5'4 in height, fair and a figure that suited her perfectly. she had the most shaped body I had ever seen and her skin used to glow like no other.

During the first year we became good friends and hung out alot in groups. We all used to go clubbing and after clubbing hangout in my apartment. The way she used to move she could make anyone love and lust for her within minutes. Thanks to god, I danced pretty well myself. And on a lot of occassions we had a close dances and grooved together.

During our summer holidays, I stayed back in bangalore for an internship and all my close friends went back to their respective places. As luck had it me n samantha both applied for the same internship and both got selected. The work was long but fun. We had our office on MG road, which is very near to a range of pubs and clubs.

I always felt she had a soft corner for me which I became sure of days later. On saturday we finished work and were standing outside the building smoking a ciggerette. Samantha said to me " Its such a boring saturday, I wish all of our friends were here and we could go clubbing". Sending a opportunity to grind with her alone in a club gave me an instant hard on.

I offered that we can go, just both of us. She said " but where will I stay? I cant go back home late night". As we were good friends and all my roomates were out of town, she accepeted to stay at my place. We left from work and went to my apartment to change and relax a bit before hitting the club.

We went to Nyx, which is a very famous roof top club amongst students. After reaching the club we had few drinks, mingled a bit with few common faces and hit the floor. Once we hit the floor the alcohol started doing its work. We both were high and dancing very closely. I was holding her from the back and she was grinding on me.

After few minutes I got a hard on and caring less for consequences I pulled her closer by the waist. I could feel her ass pressed on my erect dick. She continued to dance and grind against me. I got the signal and pulled her even closer and kissed her on the neck. She left out a soft moan "ahhh". I was sure that tonight will be the night when I fuck this beauty.

For a while this continued and my hands were all over her waist and stomach. Slowly and steadily I was moving my hands up. My hands reached her breasts and I just poked once. She left out another moan and moved her hair from the side of her neck. I knew she wanted me. I started kissing her shoulder, neck, ear and reached her cheeks. she slowly turnes around and we had out first kiss. It was magical.

She had soft pink lips and that was the most sensous kiss I ever had. We kept kissing for 30 minutes and all the while I kept pressing her ass and inner thighs. I coudn't control it any longer and had to get out of there. I offered to go out for a smoke to which she readily accepted. Both were dizzy on drinks and decided to head home. As soon as we reached my apartment, I pulled her close to me and we were kissing very passionately.

I pulled the zip of her dress and pushed my hand inside her bra. And she started to moan in pleasure. God, what beautiful breasts she had. Her figure was 34-26-34. She had light pink nipples. Looking at them I coudnt control and started sucking them madly. She kept pushing me further towards her breasts and was scratching me all over.

I removed her dress and opened my shirt and was on top of her. She started rubbing my cock over my jeans and driving me mad. "Samantha I so wanted to love you ever isnce I saw you" She gave me a nughty smile and said "I wanted you to do that ever since we danced together for the first time" I continued licking her all over.

Suddenly Samantha pushed me and came on top of me. She pulled out my belt and took off my jeans. I was in heaven. She pulled my cock out of underwear and started smiling. I asked her "why you smiling?" She said " you know all the girls call you the choclate boy and I heard from some girl that you have a very thick dick, which is true" I smiled and pushed her down to suck me. She sucked intensely and very fast.

I couldn't control and exploded in her mouth. And she drank it all. I wanted to fuck her so badly, I got an erection within two minutes and came on top of her. She was only in her panty and I tore it apart. She had a clean shaven pussy. I rubbed my dick on the pussy and entered in one go. She screamed loudly in pain but I didnt stop. She started to scratch me and dug her nails on my back.

She was screaming " fuck me hard aaahhh! fuck me love! I am all yours from today! all this was driving me crazy and I started to fuck her fast and with big thuds! I was sucking her breasts at the same time! aahhh!! ah! harder! harder! She kept on screaming. The smell of booze, cigg and cum was so intoxicating. We both felt like this night should never end.

I pulled my dick out and asked her to get on her four legs in doggy style. As soon she turned around, I thrusted my dick in her pussy in one hard stroke. She screamed loudly. aaaaaa!! I was fucking her like a machine, with hard and fast strokes! and pinching her nipples and spanking her at the same time! we fucked for half an hour and I came inside her with a loud moan. It felt like eternity.

We both slumped on the bed, gasping for breath. After few minutes we both got up, smoked a cigg and had another fuck session in the balcony. Which I will post in my next story. Me n Samantha got into a relationship after that till college ended and I got back to mumbai. We fucked in many different locations and had a lot of sex adventures, which I will share with my fellow readers in next few days. Hope you all enjoyed the story. love, Malav.

Sex Advice: Guy not getting morning erection due to gym?

Posted: 28 Dec 2011 04:49 AM PST


Question. I am 26 years old and unable to get morning wood. When I masturbate, I get an erection but a soft one. This has been happening since I joined gym one year ago. Should I quit? I exercise daily and also do strength training. Do I suffer from erectile dysfunction. Please help.

Answer. Wood? Which fire do you want to ignite? Continue your exercise; you are normal. There is no man who has not experienced the same from time to time.

Pakistani babe posing in tight light pink top cleavage show pics

Posted: 28 Dec 2011 04:48 AM PST


Hot pics of busty Pakistani babe posing in tight light pink top showing awesome cleavage and her big tits almost spilling out of her black bra.

Desi wife riding husbands dick showing asshole and choot hot sex pics

Posted: 28 Dec 2011 04:44 AM PST


Hot pics of desi wife riding her husbands condom covered dick and getting fucked in various other positions during sex session.

Desi tharki couple fucking while chatting on webcam video 6

Posted: 28 Dec 2011 04:44 AM PST


Juicy tits of Indian wife fondled on cam by naked husbandNaked desi husband showing dick while sitting with his nude wife chatting on cam
Sixth and final part in which the naked desi couple continue to chat online and the hubby caressing his wifes tits.

File size: WMV - 9.00 MB, 3gp - 4.25 MB ; Playing time: 7:09 mins
Click on the links below to download Desi tharki couple fucking while chatting on webcam video 6:-
Crocko:- WMV | 3gp
Rapidshare:- WMV | 3gp

Plump Middle-East lady seduced and fucked by lover MMS 2

Posted: 28 Dec 2011 04:41 AM PST


Naked Egyptian lady sucking nipples of lover during sex foreplayNaked Egyptian guy mounting his girlfriend showing his dick and balls
Second part in which the plump lady gets stripped naked completely sucking the guys nipples and again getting fucked missionary style till he cums in the end.
File size: WMV - 12.50 MB, 3gp - 3.80 MB ; Playing time: 5:45 mins
Click on the links below to download Plump Middle-East lady seduced and fucked by lover MMS 2:-
Crocko:- WMV | 3gp
Rapidshare:- WMV | 3gp

Petite Arab chick sucking and fucking inside SUV MMS

Posted: 28 Dec 2011 04:40 AM PST


rab guy placing mobile phone to record sex with petite girlfriend inside SUVHorny petite Arab girl sucking her boyfriends dick during sex foreplay
Petite Arab girl mounting boyfriends cock in lap position for hot sexHorny Arab couple fucking and having sex in SUV during college break
Naughty petite Arab chick with her boyfriend inside a SUV first sucking his dick and then mounting it before getting pounded missionary style till the guy cums in this awesome MMS.
File size: WMV - 18.35 MB, 3gp - 5.25 MB ; Playing time: 8:02 mins
Click on the links below to download Petite Arab chick sucking and fucking inside SUV MMS:-
Crocko:- WMV | 3gp
Rapidshare:- WMV | 3gp

No comments:

Post a Comment